Astral Crypto gathers two types of data about our users: personal information and tracking information.
Users provide personal information when posting comments to articles on AstralCrypto.com, posting in the forums on our site, submitting an article or video to be published on our site, having an article or video published on our site, filling out your profile, and when registering and logging in to the site. We gather personal information, including username, email, and any other information you provide, when you post comments, post on the forums, register and login to the website, fill out your profile, and/or submit an article or video to be published.
Tracking information is automatically collected about all visitors to the Astral Crypto Sites. This information consists of both individual and aggregated tracking information and is automatically gathered using “cookies.” A cookie is a small data file that your computer saves, which is placed on your hard drive by websites that you visit. Cookies are commonly used by websites to help them function more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site’s owners. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information anonymously, including number of visitors to the site, where visitors come to the site from, and the pages they have visited. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
You can control your browser’s settings regarding cookies by selecting “Internet Options” or “Preferences” in the menu bar of your browser. This will allow you to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to more easily navigate web sites, and it may be more efficient to navigate web sites with cookies turned on. Please understand, if you are accessing the internet through an alternative method, such as a mobile application or third-party content distribution service, you may not have the ability to disable cookies, depending on the specific access method.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites and external links listed on our site.
Use of Information
- To enhance users’ experiences on the Astral Crypto Sites, including the display of customized content.
- To improve our content; and
- To ensure technical function of the Astral Crypto Sites.
Astral Crypto does not sell or disclose personal information about you described above to other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide you with products or services, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or otherwise to cooperate with law enforcement agencies or state and federal regulators;
- We provide the information on a confidential basis to non-affiliated companies we engage as contracts or agents to perform services for us, such as maintaining software or administering payments. Information will be shared with such contractors only to the extent reasonably necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and pursuant to confidentiality obligations;
- We may disclose information we collect as described above to other companies such as direct marketers to perform marketing services on our behalf, or to third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- We may share certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular link or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement with third parties. Such information does not identify you individually.
Postings, Comments, and Profiles
Postings and comments on the forums, postings and comments related to articles, and information located on your profile on the Astral Crypto sites are publicly available. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any of your personal information in a public posting or profile.
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be directed to [email protected]
Updated on January 26, 2018.